Rehatri 'Rear Steer' Therapy Tricycle
Our innovative Rehatri special needs therapy
tricycle is a huge step forward in allowing full
parental control from the rear.
Fitted with rear steering and locking rear brake,
in addition to a very adjustable frame to suit a
variety of users, with infinitely adjustable saddle
and handle bar positions.
Also fitted with a back rest and trunk
supports that easily adjust to suit the rider’s needs.
The Rehatri frame can also be separated to allow
easier transport when required.
- Adjustable saddle height and reach.
- Large saddle size for comfort and support.
- Adjustable handle bar height, reach and tilt.
- Handle bar padded as standard.
- Fixed chain drive, rotates pedals while on the move in forward and reverse.
- Adjustable backrest support.
- Adjustable, swing away lateral trunk supports, with chest strap.
- Lap belt fitted for security and positioning.
- Pedal sandals, self levelling, adjustable, fitted with hook and loop straps.
- Steering lock allowing fixed, graduated and free steering.
- Rider brake lever with handbrake locking.
- Parent controlled 'Rear Steer' with 'Disc Brake' and locking handbrake feature.
- Frame can be easily separated for easier transport / storage.
- Pnuematic tyres.
- Rear basket.
- Chain guard.
- Frame colour - Red.
- Two frame sizes available.
- Min inside leg 21 inches up a max of 28 inches (53-71cm).
- For children around 6 years upwards.
- Price €1260.00 (assembled)
- Min inside leg 23 inches up a max of 32 inches (58-81cm).
- For users around 10 years upwards.
- Price €1300.00 (assembled)
Buy online at: http://www.busybuddys.ie/tricycles/rehatri-rear-steer/