Our Cross-Fold Taxi Ramps fold to half their length,
making them extremely easy to store.
Lightweight yet very strong, with capacities of
Complete with an anti-slip surface these ramps are
suitable for manual and electric wheelchairs.
Portaramp Cross-Fold - Taxi Ramp:
Portable Rail Ramp
A Portable Ramp Range designed to be carried on-board trains, or stowed on
station platforms. Manufactured from lightweight, high strength aluminium
composite, it is eays to position, handle and transport.
Features include a carry handle, safety side rails and a slip resistant surface.
Standard range of sizes available from 1525mm to 1980mm, all with a load
capacity of 300kgs.
Quick and easy to deploy, perfect for wheelchairs and scooters, giving
safe passage for both user and operator.
Where appropriate the Portaramp™ portable access ramps have been
approved to the European Standard 2008/164/EC
Technical Specification relating to Persons of Reduced Mobility (PRM-TSI).
The Type and production quality management of the Portaramp portable
access ramps have been assessed and approved against this standard,
for use throughout Europe.
Our optional Ramp Locking Device provideS convenient yet
secure storage and is quickly accessed using a Carriage key.
- Product code: 60PRR (length 1525mm, weight 10.0kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 66PRR (length 1680mm, weight 11.0kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 72PRR (length 1830mm, weight 12.0kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 78PRR (length 1980mm, weight 14.4kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 60PRRD (length 1525mm, weight 10.0kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 66PRRD (length 1680mm, weight 11.0kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 72PRRD (length 1830mm, weight 12.0kg, SWL 300kg)
- Product code: 78PRRD (length 1980mm, weight 14.4kg, SWL 300kg)
- Ramp Locking Device
- Product code: RRS-8500