Simple and effective 5-point support harness which fits most single seats in both bus and cars.
Uses a front buckle with easy adjustment to shoulder, lap and crotch straps.
Attaches to vehicle seat with horizontal fixing straps, the passenger is then seated and the harness closes to the front.
Normally supplied with the ‘Steel Safety Buckle’ which requires 2 actions to open and therefore is more suitable for passengers with challenging behaviour.
Can be moved easily from vehicle to vehicles.
The M 27 harness support is ideal for organisations and private use.
- Stays fitted to the vehicle seat.
- Fits single type seats.
- Buckles to front of wearer.
- Sizes Junior up to adult size.
- horizontal fixing straps.
- Available with standard or steel safety buckles.
- Suitable for bus and some car applications.
- Chest cross strap option.
- Suitable for use on aircraft seats.
- Product code: M27 (regular buckle)
- product code: M27sb (steel buckle)
Note: Harness systems do not replace the vehicle seatbelt. Vehicles own seatbelt must always be used in conjunction with harness supports.