Provides postural support for passenger’s who may otherwise open regular harness buckles.
This harness support is secured to the vehicle seat, and is closed to the front of the seated passenger.
Bib shaped front panel offers more support and comfort, while minimising the risk of the wearer taking their arms out, making the Magnet Harness very effective for the more active passenger who may attempt to exit their seat while travelling.
Simply push the ‘Magnet Buttons’ shut to secure the harness front. Use the ‘Magnet Key’ to easily open the buttons.
Can be used in car and bus applications,
this harness support is ideal for organisations and private use.
- Stays fitted to the vehicle seat.
- Can be moved easily to other vehicles.
- Bib shaped front for comfort and support.
- Minimises the risk of the wearer taking their arms out.
- Very effective for the more active passenger who may try to exit their seat.
- Closes to the front of the passenger.
- Magnetic buttons cannot be opened by wearer.
- Suitable for bus and car applications.
- Magnet Harness is available in Standard and Large size.
- Can be opened in emergency by simply pressing the buckle at the rear of the seat.
- Product code: 150036 (Standard Size from approx 6yrs to mid-teens)
- Product code: 150036V (Large Size from approx mid-teens to adult)
Note: Harness systems do not replace the vehicle seatbelt.
Vehicles own seatbelt must always be used in conjunction with harness supports.
Spares and Accessories
Spare or replacement Magnet Buttons, Magnet Keys and Webbing Cutters are available
from stock, go to Accessories