Is designed to be worn by the passenger before boarding the car or bus.
Fit the harness within the home, school or unit and then introduce the passenger to the bus where you simply buckle the rear fixing straps.
Simply push the ‘Magnet Buttons’ shut to secure the harness front. Use the ‘Magnet Key’ or any other magnet to easily open the buttons.
The Magnet vest is comfortable to wear and cannot be opened by the wearer, while the vest profile minimises the risk of the user getting their arms out. Can be effective for the more active passenger.
Available in 3 sizes, small, medium and large, with either horizontal or vertical fixing straps.
Ideal for both private and organisational use.
- Buckles at the rear of the seat.
- Vest / Jacket type fitting.
- Fitted to user while outside the vehicle.
- Magnetic buttons cannot be opened by wearer.
- Useful for more active passengers who may try to exit their seat.
- Available for a variety of seat types.
- Suitable for bus and some car applications.
- Horizontal fixing straps
- Product code: 150043 (small)
- Product code: 150044 (medium)
- Product code: 150045 (large)
- Product code: 150050 (X-large)
- Product code: 150052 (XX-large)
- Vertical fixing straps
- Product code: 150040 (small)
- Product code: 150041 (medium)
- Product code: 150042 (large)
- Product code: 150049 (X-large)
Note: Harness systems do not replace the vehicle seatbelt.
Vehicles own seatbelt must always be used in conjunction with harness supports.
Spares and Accessories
Spare or replacement Magnet Buttons, Magnet Keys and Webbing Cutters are available
from stock, go to Accessories