Innotrax is a new generation of flooring system that 'clicks' together to form a perfect vehicle floor base.
Innotrax is a fully tested system to M1 standard across a wide range of vehicles, from 11 major vehicle manufacturers.
Fully compatible with all Unwin products, Innotrax is available in various panel lengths to create the ultimate flooring design, and can be especially tailored to suit individual vehicle requirements.
Innotrax flooring system offers automatic approval on a range of vehicles, eliminating the need for single vehicle testing, thus significantly reducing the cost to individual body builders and creating the widest possible choice for the specifier.
Innotrax is a patented product produced under license from Martech Holding A/S.
- Made up from lightweight aluminium extrusions to produce a flat uniform floor with a parallel rail fitting.
- There are 4 standard design options that can be adapted to most vehicles.
- Purpose-built floor designs are available upon request.
- The floor is fully secured to the vehicle with an approved structural adhesive thereby retaining the full integrity of the original manufacturers specification.
- Innotrax flooring is compliant with:
- E.U. Directive 76 / 115 / EEC
- for categories M1, M2 and M3
Plain Planks, available in two width profiles and five length options
P1 2850mm, 3170mm, 3680mm, 4500mm, 4700mm
P2 2850mm, 3170mm, 3680mm, 4500mm, 4700mm
Rail Planks, available in two width profiles and five length options
R1 2850mm, 3170mm, 3680mm, 4500mm, 4700mm
R2 2850mm, 3170mm, 3680mm, 4500mm, 4700mm
INNOTRAX FLAT FLOOR
In standard vehicle conversions, rear wheel arch intrusion limits the internal floor space and reduces the number of wheelchair and non-wheelchair occupants that can be transported. With the Innotrax Flat Floor system, this problem is eliminated creating the potential to maximise the internal space of the vehicle.