The Sirona seat safely seats your child Rear-Facing
from birth up to 18kg, approx. 4 years of age.
The clever 360 degree rotating swivel-base offers
versatility while making getting the child in and out
easy. Sirona has a multi-position recline feature,
for comfort and sleeping.
Sirona can also face-forward from 9-18kg,
while using the adjustable safety cushion
provided as standard.
Leading consumer organisations recommend that children remain
in rear-facing seats for as long as possible, as rear-facing child seats
can reduce the risk of injury in a head on collision by more than 80%,
when compared to conventional forward-facing seat with harness system,
as the force of impact is distributed over a larger area.
Sirona has been successfully crash tested according to ECE R44/04.
Suitable for Children 0 to 18 kgs
- For children from birth to 4 years of age approx.
- One-click installation in vehicle Iso-fix system only.
- Rear-facing with 5-point harness (0-18kg).
- Forward-facing with safety cushion provided (9-18kg).
- 360 degree Swivel access base for left or right hand side.
- Tilt in Space function.
- High level of postural management and supports available.
- 5-point harness is standard with centre pull tensioner.
- Crash Tested.
- available in a range of colours.
- Qualifies as a special needs vehicle adaptation.